Zverev vs Harris Schedule & Match Info
2021 US Open Men's Quarterfinals
No. 4 Alexander Zverev vs. Lloyd Harris
Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Start Time: TBD
Venue: U.S.T.A. National Tennis Center — Queens, NY
Zverev vs Harris Odds & Set Betting
All Zverev-Harris betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Zverev: (-690) | Harris: (+480)
To Win 1st Set: Zverev: (-290) | Harris: (+225)
Set Betting: Zverev: 3-0 (+110) | 3-1 (+240) | 3-2 (+480)
Set Betting: Harris: 3-0 (+1700) | 3-1 (+1200) | 3-2 (+1100)
Zverev vs Harris Prediction & Pick
All US Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Zverev in 3 sets
Zverev vs Harris Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Alexander Zverev is 2-0 in two head-to-head matchups against Lloyd Harris.
- Zverev defeated Harris in two sets in their last meeting at the Western & Southern Open on Aug. 18, 2021.
- Zverev defeated Jannik Sinner in three sets in Round 4 of the 2021 US Open.
- Harris defeated Reilly Opelka in four sets in Round 4 of the 2021 US Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.