Zverev vs Sinner Schedule & Match Info
2021 US Open Men's Round of 16
No. 4 Alexander Zverev vs No. 13 Jannik Sinner
Date: Monday, September 6, 2021
Start Time: TBD
Venue: U.S.T.A. National Tennis Center — Queens, NY
Zverev vs Sinner Odds & Set Betting
All Zverev-Sinner betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Zverev: (-630) | Sinner: (+450)
To Win 1st Set: Zverev: (-320) | Sinner: (+250)
Set Betting: Zverev: 3-0 (+105) | 3-1 (+260) | 3-2 (+500)
Set Betting: Sinner: 3-0 (+1800) | 3-1 (+1200) | 3-2 (+950)
Zverev vs Sinner Prediction & Pick
All US Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Zverev in 3 sets
Zverev vs Sinner Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Alexander Zverev and Jarrik Sinner is tied 1-1.
- Zverev defeated Sinner in straight sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Zverev defeated Jack Sock via walkover in Round 3 of the 2021 US Open.
- Sinner defeated No. 17 Gael Monfils in five sets in Round 3 of the 2021 US Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.