Grasso vs Araujo Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 62 — Main Event Women's Flyweight Bout
Alexa Grasso (14-3-0, 4 KOs, 1 Submission) vs. Viviane "Vivi" Araujo (11-3-0, 3 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 15, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. ET.
Venue: UFC Apex — Enterprise, NV
Grasso vs Araujo Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 62 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alexa Grasso: (-220)
- Viviane Araujo: (+168)
Method of Victory:
- Grasso by KO/TKO: (+380)
- Grasso by Points: (+125)
- Grasso by Submission: (+900)
- Araujo by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Araujo by Points: (+280)
- Araujo by Submission: (+1600)
Grasso vs Araujo Prediction
UFC Vegas 62 Grasso-Araujo prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alexa Grasso (90%)
Method of Victory: Decision (85%)
Both Alexa Grasso and Viviane Araujo have been on a roll lately, winning each three of their last four bouts. It can be argued that Grasso is the hotter fighter, though, winning three straight matchups while Araujo hopes that her win over Andrea Lee leads to a new streak after losing to Katlyn Chookagian in May 2021.
By the end of the fight, I think that Grasso's striking talents will prevail. She's averaging 4.92 significant strikes per minute with 43% accuracy, whereas Araujo absorbs 5.13 strikes per minute. Eventually, Araujo will break down, opening up the door for Grasso to extend her winning streak to four outings.
Having said that, both women seem to favor a longer fight. That's why I recommend taking Grasso by decision at +125 odds as the best bet.
Grasso vs Araujo Betting Trends & Stats
- Alexa Grasso defeated Joanne Wood, by submission, in her last fight on March 26, 2022.
- Viviane Araujo defeated Andrea Lee, by decision, in her last fight on May 14, 2022.
- Grasso averages 4.92 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Araujo averages 4.76 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Grasso averages 3.79 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Araujo averages 5.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Grasso averages 0.54 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Araujo has a 90% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.