Volkanovski vs Holloway Fight 2 Info, Date & Time
UFC 251 Featherweight Bout
Alexander "The Great" Volkanovski (21-1, 11 KOs) vs. Max "Blessed" Holloway (21-5, 10 KOs)
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Volkanovski vs Holloway Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alexander Volkanovski: (-215)
- Max Holloway: (+174)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Volkanovski by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Volkanovski by Points: (-105)
- Volkanovski by Submission: (+1500)
- Holloway by KO/TKO: (+750)
- Holloway by Points: (+340)
- Holloway by Submission: (+1700)
Volkanovski vs Holloway Betting Trends
- Volkanovski defeated Max Holloway, by decision, in Round 5, in his most recent fight on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Holloway lost to Volkanovski, by decision, in Round 5 in his most recent fight on Dec. 14, 2019. This will be a rematch of the fight held in December. Neither fighter has fought since that matchup.
- Volkanovski averages 6.15 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57 percent accuracy rate.
- Volkanovski averages 3.14 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
- Holloway averages 6.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44 percent accuracy rate.
- Holloway averages 4.45 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62 percent defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.