Oleinik vs Harris Date, Stream & Fight Info
Aleksei "The Boa Constrictor" Oleinik (57-12-1, 8 KOs) vs. Walt "The Big Ticket" Harris (12-7-0, 1NC, 12 KOs)
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Time: The main card for the Oleynik vs Harris fight is scheduled to begin at 9 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center – San Antonio, TX
Stream: ESPN+ (UFC on ESPN 4)
Oleinik vs Harris Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alexey Oleynik: (+130)
- Walt Harris: (-160)
Oleinik vs Harris Betting Trends & Stats
- Oleinik is 3-2-0 in his last five fights and 7-3-0 in his last 10 fights.
- Including one No Contest result against Andrei Arlovski, Harris is 2-2-0, 1NC in his last five fights and 5-4-0, 1NC in his last 10 fights.
- All 12 of Harris' professional MMA fight wins have come by knockout.
-Oleinik won his sole career fight in San Antonio prior to Saturday's bout, and he is 2-0 in the state of Texas all time.
- Harris has never fought in San Antonio nor the state of Texas in his career prior to Saturday's bout.
- Harris (6' 5") has a three-inch height advantage over Oleinik (6' 2").
- Oleinik (80.0 inches) has a three-inch reach advantage over Harris (77.0 inches).
Oleinik vs Harris Prop Bet
Prop bets for the Oleinik-Harris fight are not currently available, but all betting odds and lines can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.