Albany vs Kentucky Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 22 College Basketball Game
Albany vs Kentucky Basketball Game Info
Albany Great Danes (0-4, 0-2 Away) vs. No. 13 Kentucky Wildcats (3-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 22, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Rupp Arena — Lexington, KY
Broadcast: SECN+, ESPN+
Albany vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALB: (+2400) | UK: (-10000)
Spread: ALB: +26.5 (-110) | UK: -26.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ALB: (N/A) | UK: (+2200)
Albany vs Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kentucky Wildcats win (93.7%)
Albany vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Albany, 78-65, in their only head-to-head matchup on Nov. 13, 2015.
- Albany is 2-15 straight up in its last 17 games as the underdog.
- Kentucky is 5-13-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Albany's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Kentucky's last 14 games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.