Alabama vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
SEC Tournament - Second Round Game
No. 9 Alabama Crimson Tide (16-15, 8-10 SEC) vs. No. 8 Tennessee Volunteers (17-14, 9-9 SEC)
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena — Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Alabama vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-125) | TENN: (+105)
Spread: BAMA: -1.5 (-110) | TENN: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAMA: 30% | TENN: 70%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAMA: (+12000) | TENN: (+12000)
Alabama vs Tennessee Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alabama vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Alabama, 69-68, in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Tennessee is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Alabama.
- The had-to-head series between Alabama and Tennessee is tied over the past 10 games, 5-5.
- Alabama is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Tennessee is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Alabama lost to Missouri, 69-50, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- Tennessee lost to then-No. 17 Auburn, 85-63, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.