NCAA basketball action on Wednesday includes the Alabama Crimson Tide playing the Texas A&M Aggies.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Point Spread
Texas A&M is a 10-point underdog against Alabama. Texas A&M is -110 to cover the spread, and Alabama is -110.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Over/Under
A total of 153.5 points has been set for the Alabama-Texas A&M matchup on March 2, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Moneyline
The Alabama vs Texas A&M moneyline has Alabama as a -550 favorite, while Texas A&M is a +400 underdog.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama win (73.2%)
Alabama vs Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Alabama is 10-19-0 this year.
- The Crimson Tide's ATS record as 10-point favorites or more is 4-6.
- Alabama has played 29 games this season, and 19 of them have gone over the total.
- Texas A&M's record against the spread is 14-13-1.
- The Aggies have one win ATS (1-1) as a 10-point underdog or greater this year.
- This season, 20 of Texas A&M's 29 games have gone over the point total.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Alabama: (-550) | Texas A&M: (+400)
- Spread: Alabama: -10 (-110) | Texas A&M: +10 (-110)
- Total: 153.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!