Alabama vs South Carolina Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Alabama Crimson Tide (15-5, 10-1 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (5-7, 3-5 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Colonial Life Arena – Columbia, SC
Coverage: SEC Network
Alabama vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-290) | SC: (+235)
Spread: ALA: -6.5 (-106) | SC: +6.5 (-114)
Total: 156.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (81%) | SC: (19%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ALA: (+1700) | SC: (+11000)
Alabama vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Carolina: 24.5%
Alabama vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated South Carolina, 90-86, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Alabama is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Alabama is 29-16 in its 45 all-time, head-to-head meetings with South Carolina.
- Alabama lost to then-No. 18 Missouri, 68-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- South Carolina lost to Mississippi State, 75-59, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!