AL Cy Young Odds: Lance Lynn Stretches Lead as Favorite at FanDuel Sportsbook
Chicago White Sox veteran pitcher Lance Lynn got roughed up a bit in the wildly popular Field of Dreams Game against the New York Yankees. But Lynn's baseball cap from that game is heading to the Hall of Fame along with several other White Sox items following the South siders dramatic 9th inning walkoff win played in the cornfields of Iowa.
Lynn's American League Cy Young lead recently increased with teammate Carolos Rodon going on the 10-day injured list. New York Yankees ace Gerrit Cole has been out two weeks (COVID-IL), and could return next week looking to resume his early season success and spin rate.
Lynn, 34, has never received a Cy Young vote in his career. Despite a slight rise in his ERA following the Field of Dreams Game, he still leads the American League with a 2.26 ERA. Next is Robbie Ray (2.88) of the Toronto Blue Jays, whose odds surged from +3000 just last week and was more than twice those odds late last month.
Here's a look at the top pitchers according to the American League Cy Young odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
AL Cy Young Odds 2021
1. Lance Lynn (-220), Chicago White Sox
2. Gerrit Cole (+320), New York Yankees
3. Carlos Rodon (+750), Chicago White Sox
4. Robbie Ray (+1200), Toronto Blue Jays
5. Chris Bassitt (+2500), Oakland Athletics
6. Sean Manaea (+4000), Oakland Athletics
7. Jose Berrios (+6000), Toronto Blue Jays
8. Lance McCullers Jr. (+6500), Houston Astros
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!