Akron vs Auburn Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Akron Zips (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Auburn Tigers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Akron vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AKRON: (+4000) | AUB: (-100000)
Spread: AKRON: +36.5 (-110) | AUB: -36.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AKRON: (N/A) | AUB: (N/A)
Akron vs Auburn Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Akron: (1.1%) | Auburn: (98.9%)
Akron vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Akron in their only all-time head-to-head matchup by a score of 42-0 on Oct. 15, 1988.
- Akron is 0-11 straight up in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Akrons' last six games as an underdog.
- Auburn is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Auburn's last five Week 1 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.