Akron vs Bowling Green Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
By Larry Rupp
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Akron Zips and Bowling Green Falcons.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Akron vs Bowling Green Point Spread
The Falcons are 13.5-point home favorites against the Zips. Bowling Green is -106 to cover the spread, while Akron is -114 to cover as the 13.5-point underdog.
Akron vs Bowling Green Over/Under
The over/under for the Akron vs Bowling Green Week 6 college football matchup is set at 46.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Akron vs Bowling Green Moneyline
The Zips vs Falcons moneyline has Bowling Green as a -700 favorite, while Akron is the +470 underdog on the road.
Akron vs Bowling Green Betting Trends
- Bowling Green is 18-9 straight up in 27 all-time head-to-head matchups against Akron.
- Akron defeated Bowling Green, 31-3, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Akron is 0-13 straight up in its last 13 away games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Akron's last five games against Bowling Green.
- Bowling Green is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Bowling Green's last six games.
Akron vs Bowling Green Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AKRON: (+470) | BGSU: (-700)
Spread: AKRON: +13.5 (-106) | BGSU: -13.5 (-114)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AKRON: (N/A) | BGSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.