Air Force vs Navy Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Air Force Falcons (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Navy Midshipmen (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium – Annapolis, MD
Air Force vs Navy Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (-280) | NAVY: (+220)
Spread: AFA: -6.5 (-110) | NAVY: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AFA: (N/A) | NAVY: (N/A)
Air Force vs Navy Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Air Force: (67.7%) | Navy: (32.3%)
Air Force vs Navy Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Air Force is 31-22 straight up in 53 head-to-head matchups against Navy.
- Air Force defeated Navy, 40-7, in their most recent meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Air Force is 12-3 straight up in its last 15 games.
- Navy is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
- Air Force is 1-8 straight up in its last nine road games against Navy.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Navy's last 17 games against Air Force.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.