Yanez vs Costa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 32 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Adrian Yanez (13-3-0, 7 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Randy "The Zohan" Costa (6-1-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 24, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Yanez vs Costa Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 32 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Adrian Yanez: (-200)
- Randy Costa: (+160)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Yanez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Yanez by Points: (N/A)
- Yanez by Submission: (N/A)
- Costa by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Costa by Points: (N/A)
- Costa by Submission: (N/A)
Yanez vs Costa Prediction
UFC Vegas 32 Yanez-Costa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Adrian Yanez (84%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (71%)
Yanez vs Costa Betting Trends & Stats
- Adrian Yanez defeated Gustavo Lopez, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on March 20, 2021.
- Randy Costa defeated Journey Newson, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Sep. 19, 2020.
- Yanez averages 4.69 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Costa averages 7.88 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Yanez averages 2.31 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Costa averages 5.26 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Yanez has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Costa has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.