Abilene Christian vs Army Week 5 Game Info
College Football Week 5
Abilene Christian Wildcats (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Army Black Knights (2-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Coverage: CBS Sports Network (CBSSN)
Abilene Christian vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ACU: (+2500) | ARMY: (-10000)
Spread: ACU: +30.5 (-114) | ARMY: -30.5 (-106)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ACU: (32%) | ARMY: (68%)
Abilene Christian vs Army Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Abilene Christian: (2.5%) | Army: (97.5%)
Abilene Christian vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian lost to UTEP, 17-13, on the road in their most recent matchup in Week 3.
- Army lost to then-No. 14 Cincinnati, 24-10, on the road in their most recent matchup in Week 4.
- Abilene Christian finished the 2019 season with a 4-5 record.
- Army is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Army's last three games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!