76ers vs Raptors NBA Playoffs Game 1 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The Saturday slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Philadelphia 76ers and the Toronto Raptors.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this matchup, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
76ers vs Raptors Game Info
- Philadelphia 76ers (51-31) vs. Toronto Raptors (48-34)
- Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
76ers vs Raptors Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-184) | TOR: (+154)
- Spread: PHI: -4.5 (-114) | TOR: +4.5 (-106)
- Total: 216.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
76ers vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Philadelphia is 39-43-0 this season.
- The 76ers' ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 14-22.
- Philadelphia has seen 40 of its 82 games hit the over.
- Toronto has covered the spread 47 times in 82 games.
- The Raptors are 9-7 as 4.5-point underdogs or more.
- This season, 41 of Toronto's 82 games have hit the over.
76ers vs Raptors Point Spread
The 76ers are 4.5-point home favorites against the Raptors. Philadelphia is -114 to cover the spread, and Toronto is -106.
76ers vs Raptors Over/Under
76ers versus Raptors, on April 16, has an over/under of 216.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
76ers vs Raptors Moneyline
The 76ers vs Raptors moneyline has Philadelphia as a -184 favorite, while Toronto is a +154 underdog on the road.
76ers vs Raptors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Philadelphia 76ers win (63.9%)