76ers vs Pacers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game
76ers vs Pacers Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (39-26) vs. Indiana Pacers (39-26)
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
76ers vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-260) | IND: (+215)
Spread: PHI: -6 (-110) | IND: +6 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: 85% | IND: 15%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: PHI: (+2000) | IND: (+13000)
76ers vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the last six games for Philadelphia.
- Indiana is 6-2 straight up in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Indiana's last six games.
76ers vs Pacers Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 109.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NBA).
- Indiana is averaging 109.3 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports today and get a $5 bonus with your first deposit!