Cover Photo: Getty Images
76ers vs Hawks Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (49-28, 19-19 Away) vs. Atlanta Hawks (28-50, 16-23 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Location: State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA
76ers vs Hawks Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-158) | ATL: (+134)
Spread: PHI: -3.5 (-110) | ATL: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 238 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 62% | ATL: 38%
76ers vs Hawks Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone over in five of the last six meetings between the 76ers and Hawks in Atlanta.
- The total has gone over in seven of Philadelphia's last nine games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 6-11 ATS as an away favorite this season.
76ers vs Hawks Prop Bet
All 76ers-Hawks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Philadelphia -1.5 (-112) – Averaging 59.8 first-half points per game, Philadelphia is scoring more first-half points than every other NBA team except the Golden State Warriors this season. The 76ers are also scoring the league's fourth-most points on the road in the first half this year at 58.0 per game. The Hawks know how to find early buckets too though, boasting the league's seventh-best first-half offense at 57.9 points. However, the key difference between these two explosive first-half attacks lies in their respective margins. While each team's first-half scoring average is separated by fewer than two points, Philly is averaging the sixth-best half-time margin per game (+3.1 points), while Atlanta is averaging the NBA's seventh-lowest first-half margin (-2.3 points).
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.