76ers vs Cavaliers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Philadelphia 76ers (47-30, 25-13 Away) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (43-35, 24-15 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2022
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse — Cleveland, OH
76ers vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-198) | CLE: (+166)
Spread: PHI: -4.5 (-110) | CLE: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 224 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHI: (+1100) | CLE: (+13000)
76ers vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cleveland Cavaliers win (53.7%)
76ers vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last seven games.
- Cleveland is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Cleveland's last 11 games.
76ers vs Cavaliers Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid — 31.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Darius Garland — 23.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- James Harden — 21.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Joel Embiid — 12.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- James Harden — 6.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Lauri Markkanen — 5.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
- James Harden — 9.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Darius Garland — 9.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Joel Embiid — 4.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.