76ers vs Magic Game Info
Date: Monday, March 25, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Take a look at what's coming up this week pic.twitter.com/YQAuDDQQGG— Orlando Magic (@OrlandoMagic) March 24, 2019
76ers vs Magic Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-138) | ORL: (+118)
Spread: PHI: -2.5 (-110) | ORL: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 73% | ORL: 27%
76ers vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 6-1 straight up (SU) in its last seven games.
- The total has gone over in each of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 SU in its last six games against Orlando.
- Orlando is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Orlando is 5-0 SU in its last five games.
Just three players in @NBAHistory have compiled as many points, rebounds and blocks through 60 games as @sixers @JoelEmbiid has in 2018-19.@SHAQ (1999-2000)@kaj33 (1974-75 & 1975-76)— Sixers Stats (@SixersStats) March 24, 2019
Bob McAdoo (1973-74 & 1974-75)
h/t @EliasSports pic.twitter.com/zoWBscFTXJ
76ers vs Magic Prop Bet
All 76ers-Magic betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joel Embiid Total Points: Over 25.5 (-124) – Embiid is on an absolute tear right now, as he's averaged 29.2 points per game (PPG) over his last six games. Embiid has also scored at least 26 points in four of his last six contests, and he's averaged 25.5 PPG in two games against the Orlando Magic this season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.