Belmont vs Maryland Game Info
No. 11 Belmont Bruins (27-5) vs. No. 6 Maryland (22-10)
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Printable 2019 NCAA Tournament bracket! pic.twitter.com/86yxie1tfv— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 18, 2019
Belmont vs Maryland Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BEL: (+140) | MD: (-165)
Spread: BEL: +3 (-110) | MD: -3 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BEL: 76% | MD: 24%
Belmont vs Maryland Betting Trends & Stats
- Belmont is 19-10-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Belmont is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has gone under in four of Belmont's last five games.
- Maryland is 17-15 ATS on the year.
- Maryland is 2-3 straight up (SU) in its last five games as favorites.
- The total has gone under in six of Maryland's last nine games.
Belmont wins first NCAA Tournament game in program history, advances to face Maryland:https://t.co/J4SHQzJYXL— CBS Sports CBB (@CBSSportsCBB) March 20, 2019
Belmont vs Maryland Prop Bet
All Belmont-Maryland betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Belmont) Total Points: Over 72 (-115) – Locking opponents down defensively hasn't been a big part of Maryland's success formula this year, which may do the Terps in for a first-round exit if they aren't careful. The Terps finished the season ranked 60th in the nation in defensive efficiency, and Maryland now has to a contain a Bruins squad with the sixth-best offensive efficiency in the country, scoring 87.2 points per game.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.