Cover Photo: Getty Images
Washington vs Utah State Game Info
No. 9 Washington Huskies (26-8) vs No. 8 Utah State Aggies (28-6)
Date: Friday, March 22, 2019
Time: 6:50 p.m. EST
Location: Nationwide Arena – Columbus, OH
Washington vs Utah State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (+135) | USU: (-160)
Spread: WASH: +3 (-110) | USU: -3 (-110)
Total: 135 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WASH: 33% | USU: 67%
Washington vs Utah State Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 5-4 against the spread (ATS) as an underdog this season.
- Washington is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- Washington is 4-8-1 ATS in non-conference games this season.
- Utah State is 15-11 ATS as a favorite this season.
- Utah State is 9-4 ATS in non-conference games this season.
Washington vs Utah State Prop Bet
All Washington-Utah State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Utah State) First Half Point Total: Over 32 (-115) – The Aggies have the 12th-best first-half offense in the NCAA, averaging 39.1 first-half points per game. They
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.