Montana vs Michigan Game Info
No. 15 Montana Grizzlies
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Time: 9:20 p.m. EST
Printable 2019 NCAA Tournament bracket! pic.twitter.com/86yxie1tfv— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 18, 2019
Montana vs Michigan Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MONT: (+1000) | MICH: (-1700)
Spread: MONT: +15 (-110) | MICH: -15 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MONT: 54% | MICH: 46%
Montana vs Michigan Betting Trends & Stats
- Montana lost to Michigan, 61-47, in the first round of last year's NCAA Tournament.
- Montana is 14-18 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Montana is 2-3 ATS as an underdog this season.
- The total has gone under in 20 of Michigan's 33 games this season.
- Michigan is 17-14 as a favorite this season.
Hey #GrizHoops fans! Keep up with the men's basketball team as they travel to Des Moines, Iowa for #MarchMadness by following our NEW Griz Basketball Instagram page! #GoGriz #MontanaTough pic.twitter.com/3hp7ANyWNO— Montana Grizzlies (@UMGRIZZLIES) March 18, 2019
Montana vs Michigan Prop Bet
All Montana-Michigan betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Montana) Total Points: Under 57.5 (-110) – The Michigan Wolverines are one of the top defensive teams in the country, allowing the second-fewest points per game (PPG) this season. The Wolverines are particularly effective at running opponents off the 3-point line, as they are surrendering only 4.7 made 3-pointers per game (1st in the NCAA). That's important for this matchup, as the Montana Grizzlies are shooting 38.3 percent from beyond the arc (21st in the NCAA). If the Grizzlies can't convert shots from 3-point range, their chances of becoming one of 2019's Cinderella teams will likely be dashed in the first round.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.