Timberwolves vs Rockets Game Info
Minnesota Timberwolves (
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Timberwolves vs Rockets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: MIN: (+240) | HOU: (-290)
Spread: MIN: +7.5 (-110) | HOU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 225 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 25% | HOU: 75%
Timberwolves vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats
- The Timberwolves have won both games against Houston this season, but Houston has won 11 straight games over Minnesota at home.
- Houston is 31-36-2 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 18-16-1 ATS at home.
- Minnesota is 34-35 ATS this season and 15-21 ATS on the road.
- The Rockets have won 10 of the last 11 games but are just 5-6 ATS.
- The Timberwolves are 4-6 straight up (SU)
Timberwolves vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Timberwolves-Rockets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Karl-Anthony Towns Total Points: Over 26.5 (-112) – The Timberwolves probably aren't returning to the playoffs this season, but Towns has been fantastic ever since Jimmy Butler was traded. He's averaging 24.6 points per game (PPG) this season, and he's scored more than 27 points in eight of the last 10 games. Towns has also put up 40 or more points in three games since Feb. 27, and he had 26 points in 26 minutes on Thursday against the Utah Jazz.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username