Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Game Info
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 SEC Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/EqZP0HeF6p— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TAMU: (+300) | MSST: (-390)
Spread: TAMU: +8 (-110) | MSST: -8 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TAMU: 27% | MSST: 73%
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas A&M is the No. 11 seed in the SEC Tournament and Mississippi State is the No. 6 seed.
- The total has gone under in four of Texas A&M's last five games.
- Texas A&M is 0-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State is 6-2 straight up (SU) in its last eight games.
- The total has gone under in seven of Mississippi State's last nine games.
New day, new opponent.— Texas A&M Basketball (@aggiembk) March 14, 2019
vs Mississippi St
↪️ 25 min after Bama/Ole Miss
https://t.co/GzPfM3KYDR @TAMUHotelCC // #GigEm pic.twitter.com/wTELSe8xDi
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Prop Bet
All Texas A&M-Mississippi State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Mississippi State) Total Points: Over 75 (-115) – The Mississippi State Bulldogs boast a dangerous offense, and they match up well with the Texas A&M Aggies. The Bulldogs average 77.3 points per game (PPG), and they shoot 47.1 percent from the field (45th in the NCAA). The Aggies' defense allows opponents to play at an extremely fast pace, surrendering 61.4 field goal attempts per game (311th in the NCAA). If the Bulldogs maintain their efficiency, the faster pace of play could make this game a high-scoring affair.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.