Cover Photo: Getty Images
Vanderbilt vs Texas A&M Game Info
Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 SEC Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/EqZP0HeF6p— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
Vanderbilt vs Texas A&M Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAND: (+145) | TAMU: (-170)
Spread: VAND: +3.5 (-110) | TAMU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: VAND: 23% | TAMU: 77%
Vanderbilt vs Texas A&M Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas A&M is the No. 11 seed in the SEC Tournament and Vanderbilt is the No. 14 seed.
- Vanderbilt is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Vanderbilt is 0-5 straight up (SU) in its last five games.
- The total has gone under in five of Vanderbilt's last five games.
- The total has gone under in seven of Texas A&M's last 10 games.
It's #SECTourney time — Texas A&M Basketball (@aggiembk) March 13, 2019
↪️ 25 min after UGA/MU
️ https://t.co/t3LLY3Dhjv @TAMUHotelCC // #GigEm pic.twitter.com/4sI0DvUVst
Vanderbilt vs Texas A&M Prop Bet
All Vanderbilt-Texas A&M betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Texas A&M) Total Points: Over 68.5 (-110) – The Texas A&M Aggies are one of the strongest rebounding teams in the country, grabbing 10.4 offensive rebounds per game (38th in the NCAA). On the other hand, the Vanderbilt Commodores struggle securing defensive boards, only grabbing a defensive rebound on 73.5 percent of their possessions (191st in the NCAA). If Texas A&M can exploit its advantage on the glass, they could rack up second-chance points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.