Idaho vs Montana State Game Info
Idaho Vandals (
Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 Big Sky Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/x5xSRIPF2U— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
Idaho vs Montana State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: IDHO: (+530) | MTST: (-750)
Spread: IDHO: +11.5 (-110) | MTST: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IDHO: 38% | MTST: 62%
Idaho vs Montana State Betting Trends & Stats
- Idaho is the
- Montana State has won three of the last four matchups with Idaho, including both regular-season meetings earlier this year.
- Idaho is 9-19 against the spread (ATS) this season and 8-12 ATS in conference.
- Montana State is 17-12 ATS on the season and 13-7 ATS in conference play.
- Idaho is 1-16 straight up (SU) and 6-11 in its last 17 games.
- Montana State is 2-4 SU
Gameday in Boise!! Tipoff expected for approximately 2:30 in Boise!#GoVandals— Idaho Basketball (@VandalHoops) March 13, 2019
vs. Montana State
2:30 PM Mountain
PlutoTV or https://t.co/x845uht0bl
Idaho vs Montana State Prop Bet
All Idaho-Montana State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Idaho) Total Points: Under 71 (-115) – Idaho is one of the worst offensive teams in DI men's basketball this year, as the Vandals only score 67.8 points per game (PPG) on average. In the last 15 games, the Vandals have scored fewer than 70 points eleven times. Idaho also scored 67 and 72 points
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username