Knicks vs Pacers Game Info
New York Knicks (13-54, 7-28 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (42-25, 25-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Knicks vs Pacers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+550) | IND: (-800)
Spread: NYK: +11 (-110) | IND: -11 (-110)
Total: 208.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYK: 36% | IND: 64%
Knicks vs Pacers Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- New York is 2-5 ATS in its last seven road games.
- New York is 1-3-1 ATS in its last five games against Indiana.
- Indiana is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Indiana is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games at home.
Knicks vs Pacers Prop Bet
All Knicks vs Pacers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Knox Total Points: Over 11.5 (+102) – Knox has struggled a bit since the All-Star break, but he has surely has shown flashes this season. The Knicks' rookie has performed well in two games against the Pacers this season, averaging 14.5 points per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.