Trail Blazers vs Clippers Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Trail Blazers vs Clippers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (-136) | LAC: (+116)
Spread: POR: -2.5 (-110) | LAC: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 233 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: 60% | LAC: 40%
Trail Blazers vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats
- Portland is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) and 7-3 straight up (SU) in its last 10 games.
- The total has gone under in five of Portland's last five games.
- Portland is 6-1 ATS in its last seven road games.
- Los Angeles is 5-0 ATS and 5-0 SU in its last five games.
- Los Angeles is 5-0 ATS and 5-0 SU in its last five home games.
Trail Blazers vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Clippers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Danilo Gallinari Total Points: Over 19.5 (-118) – Danilo Gallinari is red-hot right now, and he's led the Los Angeles Clippers to five consecutive victories. Over that five-game stretch, Gallinari is averaging 24.2 points per game (PPG) while shooting 56.2 percent from the field and 50.0 percent from beyond the arc. Gallinari could be a matchup nightmare for the Portland Trail Blazers, as they allow opponents to shoot 36.3 percent from 3-point range (23rd in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.