Delaware vs Hofstra Game Info
Delaware Blue Hens (
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
MBB: #Hofstra vs. Delaware in the @CAABasketball Semifinals at 6 p.m.— Hofstra Basketball (@HofstraMBB) March 11, 2019
Pride Productions Audio: https://t.co/UYq2QY0rNq
Twitter Updates: https://t.co/NbduSJxgur#RoarWithPride pic.twitter.com/OGJ86xecj3
Delaware vs Hofstra Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: DEL: (+450) | HOFS: (-630)
Spread: DEL: +10.5 (-110) | HOFS: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 148 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEL: 37% | HOFS: 63%
Back at it tonight in the semifinals. Survive and advance. pic.twitter.com/07yxUgQRvM— Delaware MBB (@DelawareMBB) March 11, 2019
Delaware vs Hofstra Betting Trends & Stats
- Hofstra has won four straight games over Delaware and 10 of the last 11 matchups overall. The Pride took both matchups this season by 45 points and 22 points, respectively.
- Delaware is 13-15-2 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 7-11-1 ATS in conference.
- Hofstra is 20-11-0 ATS this season and 10-9-0 ATS in conference.
- The Blue Hens lost their last four games to end the regular season, but are coming off an upset of William & Mary in the quarterfinals of the CAA Conference Tournament.
- Hofstra has won three straight, but has only covered the spread once in its last six games. The Pride did not cover against James Madison in the tournament's quarterfinal game.
Delaware vs Hofstra Prop Bet
All Delaware-Hofstra betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Hofstra) Total Points: Over 79.5 (-110) – Hofstra was the best team in the CAA this season and should easily handle Delaware in the third matchup between these two teams. The Pride average 84.0 points per game on the season and in the prior two games against Delaware they scored 91 and 92 points, respectively. They've also scored 80 or more points in seven of their last nine games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username