Gardner Webb vs Radford Game Info
Gardner Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (21-11, 10-6 Big South) vs Radford Highlanders (22-10, 12-4 Big South)
Date: Sunday, March 10, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Support your @RadfordMBB as they take on Gardner Webb for the Big South Conference Championship game in the Dedmon March 10 at 1 p.m. Get your tickets online. https://t.co/slooaNMOVq pic.twitter.com/0B4VKqqbXP— Radford University (@radfordu) March 9, 2019
Gardner Webb vs Radford Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WEBB: (+270) | RAD: (-350)
Spread: WEBB: +7.5 (-110) | RAD: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 137– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WEBB: 67% | RAD: 33%
Gardner Webb vs Radford Betting Trends & Stats
- Radford is 7-11 ATS this season.
- The Runnin' Bulldogs are 10-9 ATS.
- Gardner Webb has hit the over in 15 of its 29 games, tied for the third-best in its conference.
- Radford has also hit the over in 15 of their 29 games this season.
- Gardner Webb won its last four games and seven of its last eight.
- Radford won the last contest between the two, 75-58.
Wow. Gardner-Webb knocks off top-seeded Campbell 78-74— Daren Stoltzfus (@DarenStoltzfus) March 9, 2019
Campbell will go to the NIT, G-W will play at Radford against the defending tourney champs, for the Big South's NCAA tournament bid.
All Gardner Webb-Radford betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Gardner Webb) Total Points: Over 65 (-115) – Gardner Webb upset Campbell, the top seed in the Big South Tournament, to advance to the championship game and did so by scoring in bunches. The Runnin' Bulldogs are 82nd in the nation in scoring with an average of 75.8 points per game. They did struggle to score against Radford during their first meeting, totaling only 58 points, but their recent hot streak of six-straight games with 65 points or more is impressive.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.