Pacers vs Bucks Game Info
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Pacers vs Bucks Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+400) | MIL: (-550)
Spread: IND: +10 (-110) | MIL: -10 (-110)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 69% | MIL: 31%
Pacers vs Bucks Betting Trends & Stats
- Indiana is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has gone over in five of Indiana's last seven games.
- Indiana is 3-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 road games.
- Milwaukee is 19-4 straight up in its last 23 home games.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
- Milwaukee is 14-1 straight when coming off of a loss this season. The Bucks lost to the Suns on Monday.
Guard Eric Bledsoe has agreed to a four-year, $70M extension with the Milwaukee Bucks, league sources tell ESPN.— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) March 1, 2019
Pacers vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Pacers-Bucks betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Myles Turner Total Points: Under 13.5 (-116) – Most Indiana Pacers fans thought Myles Turner would step up offensively with Domantas Sabonis sidelined with an ankle injury, but that hasn't been the case. Turner is averaging 8.6 points per game (PPG) in his last five, and the Milwaukee Bucks are a really tough matchup. The Bucks surrender 41.9 points in the paint per game, which is the second fewest in the NBA this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.