Timberwolves vs Pistons Game Info
Minnesota Timberwolves (30-34, 9-24 Away) vs. Detroit Pistons (31-31, 19-13 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Little Ceasars Arena – Detroit, MI
Timberwolves vs Pistons Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: MIN: (+164) | DET: (-194)
Spread: MIN: +4.5 (-110) | DET: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 223 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 43% | DET: 57%
THE— Timberwolves (@Timberwolves) March 6, 2019
Timberwolves vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Minnesota is 0-5 ATS in its last five games against Detroit.
- Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Detroit is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games.
Timberwolves vs Pistons Prop Bet
All Timberwolves-Pistons betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Blake Griffin Total Points: Over 25.5 (-110) – Griffin is averaging exactly 25.5 points per game (PPG) on the season. Although, in Griffin's lone game against Minnesota earlier this season, he dropped 34 points on the Timberwolves. The Timberwolves also surrender 112.9 PPG on the defensive end, which ranks 21st in the NBA.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.