Cover Photo: Getty Images
FIU vs Marshall Game Info
Florida International Golden Panthers (
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Cam Henderson Center – Huntington, WV
IT’S GAMEDAY! #FIU faces Marshall in its final road game of the regular season, tonight at 7 p.m.— FIU Men's Basketball (@FIUHoops) March 6, 2019
Presented by Florida Lumber (https://t.co/Eo56lbZILE)
>> Huntington, West Virginia
>> 7 p.m.
>> https://t.co/vOZnK2QwkO pic.twitter.com/xXYXy22AXl
FIU vs Marshall Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FIU: (+240) | MRSH: (-300)
Spread: FIU: +7 (-110) | MRSH: -7 (-110)
Total: 177 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FIU: 51% | MRSH: 49%
FIU vs Marshall Betting Trends & Stats
- Marshall is 4-8-1 against the spread (ATS) in home games this season.
- Marshall hits the over 66 percent of the time following a win this season. Marshall defeated North Texas, 85-82, in its last game.
- Marshall is 4-12 ATS in conference games this season.
- FIU is 7-5 ATS in road games this season.
- FIU is 10-6 ATS in conference games this season.
FIU vs Marshall Prop Bet
All FIU vs Marshall betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Marshall) Point Total: Over 92 (-115) – The over/under in this game is an insane 177 points, and Marshall's team over/under is 92 points. As crazy as it sounds, Marshall has the firepower to hit the over. Marshall averages 63.8 field goals attempted per game while FIU averages 64.5, both top-10 in the nation. These teams also give up 82 and 83 points per game, respectively, which is outside the top-300 in the NCAA. Marshall has averaged 91 points per game over its last three. The last time these two teams played, over 200 points were scored.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.