Cover Photo: Getty Images
Ohio State vs Northwestern Game Info
Ohio State Buckeyes (
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Welsh-Ryan Arena – Evanston, IL
Moneyline: OSU: (+105) | NW: (-125)
Spread: OSU: +1.5 (-110) | NW: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 126.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OSU: 59% | NW: 41%
Ohio State vs Northwestern Betting Trends & Stats
- Ohio State is 3-5 against the spread (ATS) as an away underdog this season.
- Ohio State hits the under 80 percent of the time when on the road this season.
- Ohio State is 7-11 ATS in conference games this season.
- Northwestern hits the under 62.5 percent of the time when at home this season.
- Northwestern is 5-8-1 ATS as a home favorite this season.
Ohio State will be without Kaleb Wesson for a second straight game when they take on a Northwestern team that has lost 10 straight games and sits at the bottom of the Big Ten standings. https://t.co/joWWteOvxk— Land-Grant Holy Land (@Landgrant33) March 6, 2019
All Ohio State-Northwestern betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Northwestern) Total Points: Under 64 (-115) – The Northwestern Wildcats have scored under 60 points in seven of their last 10 games. One of those games included a loss to the Ohio State Buckeyes, a game in which the Wildcats only scored 49 points. The Buckeyes' defense only allows 65.2 points per game (PPG), 31st in the NCAA. Ohio State's defense also travels well, surrendering the same amount of PPG (65.2) when playing on the road.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.