Clemson vs Notre Dame Game Info
Clemson Tigers (17-12, 7-9 ACC) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (13-16, 3-13 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Purcell Pavilion – Notre Dame, IN
Clemson vs Notre Dame Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-160) | ND: (+135)
Spread: CLEM: -3 (-110) | ND: +3 (-110)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLEM: 73% | ND: 27%
Clemson vs Notre Dame Betting Trends & Stats
- Clemson is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Clemson is 4-1 ATS in its last five road games.
- Clemson is 2-4 ATS in its last six games against Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame is 5-12 ATS in its last 17 games.
- Notre Dame is 1-8 ATS in its last nine home games.
Quick trip to Notre Dame ✈️ pic.twitter.com/h1O24YYqkJ— Clemson Basketball (@ClemsonMBB) March 6, 2019
Clemson vs Notre Dame Prop Bet
All Clemson-Notre Dame prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Clemson) First Half Points: Over 31.5 (-115) – On the season, the Notre Dame Fighting Irish have surrendered an average of 31.9 points in the first half per game. Additionally, over the course of the season, the Clemson Tigers average 33.5 PPG in the first half. Notre Dame also allows opponents to shoot 42.9 percent from behind the 3-point line this year (No. 102 in the NCAA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.