Celtics vs Warriors Game Info
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Celtics vs Warriors Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+290) | GSW: (-360)
Spread: BOS: +8 (-110) | GSW: -8 (-110)
Total: 230.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 54% | GSW: 46%
Celtics vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 1-5 straight up (SU) in its last six games.
- The total has gone under in five of Boston's last six games.
- Boston is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Golden State.
- Golden State is 19-5 SU in its last 24 games.
- Golden State is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Golden State is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games against Boston.
Celtics vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Celtics vs Warriors betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyrie Irving Total Points & Assists: Over 31.5 (-112) – Kyrie Irving has had some great performances against the Golden State Warriors throughout his career. In his lone game against Golden State this season, Irving dropped 32 points along with 10 assists, meaning he would've hit this over on points alone. In his last five games, Irving is averaging 22.4 PPG and 7.2 APG, so his recent averages aren't far off this line either. Additionally, Klay Thompson, one of Golden State's best perimeter defenders, will be sitting this game out.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.