Pelicans vs Jazz Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans
Date: Monday, March 4, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Pelicans vs Jazz Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (+440) | UTA: (-600)
Spread: NOP: +10.5 (-110) | UTA: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 229 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NOP: 45% | UTA: 55%
Pelicans vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats
- New Orleans is 5-0 against the spread in its last five games.
- New Orleans is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 road games.
- New Orleans is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games against Utah.
- Utah is 4-1 SU in its last five games.
- Utah is 5-0 SU in its last five home games.
Pelicans vs Jazz Prop Bet
All Pelicans-Jazz betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julius Randle Total Points: Under 21.5 (-112) – Julius Randle is doing an excellent job with his increased playing time as a product of the Anthony Davis fiasco, but he could struggle against Rudy Gobert. Gobert is one of the best defensive big men in the league, and he currently leads the NBA with a defensive real plus-minus rate of 4.20. In Randle's last game against the Utah Jazz, Gobert held him to just 12 points on 45.4 percent shooting from the floor.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.