Cover Photo: Getty Images
Notre Dame vs Louisville Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Date: Sunday, March 3, 2019
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Notre Dame vs Louisville Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+310) | LOU: (-410)
Spread: ND: +8.5 (-110) | LOU: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ND: 40% | LOU: 60%
Notre Dame vs Louisville Betting Trends & Stats
- Notre Dame is 5-11 against the spread in its last 16 games.
- Notre Dame is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- Louisville is 1-5 ATS and 1-5 SU in its last six games.
- The total has gone under in five of Louisville's last five home games.
Notre Dame vs Louisville Prop Bet
All Notre Dame-Louisville betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Notre Dame) Total Points: Under 63.5 (-110) – The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are not exactly a prolific offensive team, and they don't match up well with the Louisville Cardinals. The Cardinals defense excels at contesting shots, as opponents are shooting just 40.9 percent against the Cardinals this season (35th in the NCAA). On the other hand, Notre Dame shoots just 39.9 percent from the field this season overall (339th in the NCAA), so Notre Dame could struggle to find a rhythm offensively.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.