Wizards vs Celtics Game Info
Washington Wizards (
Date: Friday, March 1, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Wizards vs Celtics Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: WAS: (+360) | BOS: (-480)
Spread: WAS: +9.5 (-110) | BOS: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 234.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 49% | BOS: 51%
Wizards vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston won the only game between these two teams this season, 130-125, in OT.
- Boston is 30-31-1 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 19-13 ATS at home.
- Washington is 27-34 ATS this season and is the worst ATS road team in the NBA at 10-22 ATS.
- The Celtics have lost four straight games, going 1-3 ATS.
- The Wizards are 1-4 straight up over their last five games and 2-3 ATS.
Wizards vs Celtics Prop Bet
All Wizards-Celtics betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bradley Beal Points + Assists: Over 32.5 (-120) – Beal has been red hot as of late, averaging 30.9 points per game over the Wizards' last 10. He's also averaging 6.8 assists per game during that span. He's hit at least a combined 33 points and assists in each of his last nine games. Beal's worst scoring game during this recent stretch was 25 points against Cleveland, a game in which he had 13 assists.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username