Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nebraska vs Michigan Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (
Date: Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Nebraska vs Michigan Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+580) | MICH: (-850)
Spread: NEB: +12 (-110) | MICH: -12 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NEB: 18% | MICH: 82%
Nebraska vs Michigan Betting Trends & Stats
- Nebraska is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) as an away underdog this season.
- Nebraska is 3-6 ATS in road games this season.
- Nebraska is 5-12 ATS in conference games this season.
- Michigan is 8-9 ATS in home games this season.
- Michigan is 11-6 ATS in conference games this season.
Nebraska vs Michigan Prop Bet
All Nebraska-Michigan betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Michigan) Point Total: Under 71.5 (-120) – Michigan has scored 72 points only once in its last 11 games. The Wolverines generally play a very slow pace, attempting only 57 shot attempts per game on the season, which ranks outside the Top-200 NCAA teams. They heavily rely on their scoring defense, that allows just 58.4 points per game – the third-fewest in the country. Michigan will likely dominate this game, and they shouldn't have to put up too many points to do it.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.