Wizards vs Nets Game Info
Washington Wizards (24-36, 7-24 Away) at Brooklyn Nets (32-30, 18-14 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Location: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Wizards vs Nets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+196) | BKN: (-235)
Spread: WAS: +5.5 (-110) | BKN: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 237 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 18% | BKN: 82%
Wizards vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Washington is 5-13 ATS in its last 18 road games.
- Washington is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Brooklyn is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
Wizards vs Nets Prop Bet
All Wizards vs Nets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bradley Beal Total Points: Over 26.5 (-110) – Bradley Beal has been on fire since John Wall went down for the season. In the team's last 10 contests, Beal is averaging 30.2 points per game. He has also notched 28 or more points in four of the last five, including 46 and 35 points in his last two games, respectively.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.