Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pacers vs Mavericks Game Info
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Pacers vs Mavericks Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-116) | DAL: (+100)
Spread: IND: -1.5 (-110) | DAL: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 215 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 65% | DAL: 35%
Pacers vs Mavericks Betting Trends & Stats
- Indiana is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Indiana is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Dallas is 0-5 ATS and 0-5 SU in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in all of Dallas' last five home games against Indiana.
Pacers vs Mavericks Prop Bet
All Pacers-Mavericks betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luka Doncic Total Points: Under 22.5 (-112) – Luka Doncic is in the middle of an incredible rookie season, but he could run into some trouble against the Indiana's elite defense, even without Domantas Sabonis tonight. The Pacers surrender just 103.3 PPG (first in the NBA) and force opponents to play at a much slower pace. Opponents attempt an average of just 85.5 field goals per game against Indiana (third in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.