Cover Photo: Getty Images
George Washington vs Rhode Island Game Info
George Washington Colonials (
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Ryan Center – Kingston, RI
: GAME DAY presented by @schealthri— Rhody MBB (@RhodyMBB) February 26, 2019
: George Washington
⌚: 7:00 PM
: https://t.co/qm3d1PikAP#GoRhody #BringTheRuckus pic.twitter.com/1J2kZYxFOu
George Washington vs Rhode Island Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GW: (+410) | URI: (-570)
Spread: GW: +10 (-110) | URI: -10 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GW: 48% | URI: 52%
George Washington vs Rhode Island Betting Trends & Stats
- Rhode Island is 5-8 against the spread (ATS) following a loss this season.
- Rhode Island is 5-7 ATS in home games this season.
- Rhode Island is 5-9 ATS in conference games this season.
- George Washington is 6-4 ATS as a road underdog this season.
- George Washington is 7-7 ATS in conference games this season.
Updated A-10 Kenpom Rankings:— A10 Talk (@A10Talk) February 22, 2019
136. Saint Louis
146. St. Bonaventure
149. George Mason
161. Rhode Island
200. Saint Joseph's
212. La Salle
274. George Washington
George Washington vs Rhode Island Prop Bet
All George Washington-URI betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Rhode Island) Point Total: Under 72 (-115) – Rhode Island scores 67.7 points per game, which ranks 285th in the NCAA. The Rams also rank outside the Top 300 in shooting percentage, hitting only 41.4 percent of shots. Rhode Island has also shot even worse over its last three games, hitting only 33.8 percent of shots. The Rams haven't scored 70 points in a game since January. You're telling me these guys are going to score 72 points tonight?
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.