Cover Photo: Getty Images
Spurs vs Nets Game Info
San Antonio Spurs
Date: Monday, Feb. 25, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Spurs vs Nets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (+110) | BKN: (-128)
Spread: SAS: +2 (-110) | BKN: -2 (-110)
Total: 233 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAS: 42% | BKN: 58%
Spurs vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats
- San Antonio is 1-6 straight up over its last seven games, all taking place during the team's famous rodeo road trip.
- The total has gone over in all of San Antonio's last five games.
- Brooklyn is 14-4 straight up in its last 18 home games.
- Brooklyn is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against San Antonio. The Spurs beat the Nets earlier this season, 117-114, in San Antonio.
D'Angelo Russell went off on his 23rd birthday dropping 40 points and scoring the last 12 Nets points for the comeback win. ❄️❄️❄️ pic.twitter.com/x3rnO9WekF— House of Highlights (@HoHighlights) February 24, 2019
Spurs vs Nets Prop Bet
All Spurs-Nets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- D'Angelo Russell Total Points: Over 23.5 (-110) – D'Angelo Russell is playing out of his mind right now. The All-Star guard is averaging 28.2 points per game (PPG) over his last five, and is averaging 26.1 PPG in the month of February. Additionally, the San Antonio defense struggles defending the 3-point shot, as opponents are shooting 36.4 percent against the Spurs this season (25th in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.