Kansas State vs Kansas Game Info
No. 23 Kansas State Wildcats (
Date: Monday, Feb. 25, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Kansas State vs Kansas Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: KSU: (+170) | KU: (-215)
Spread: KSU: +4.5 (-110) | KU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KSU: 43% | KU: 57%
Kansas State vs Kansas Betting Trends & Stats
- Kansas had won eight straight over Kansas State prior to the Wildcats' 74-67 win earlier this season.
- Kansas State is 16-11-0 against the spread (ATS) on the season, while going 11-3-0 ATS in conference and 7-3-0 ATS on the road.
- Kansas is 12-15-0 ATS this season, 6-8-0 ATS in conference and 7-7-0 ATS at home.
- The Wildcats have won six of their last seven games and covered the spread in all six wins.
- The Jayhawks have won and covered in three of their last four games, but lost to Texas Tech by 29 on the road last week.
Kansas State vs Kansas Prop Bet
All Kansas State-Kansas betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Kansas State) Total Points: Over 64.5 – While Kansas State only averages 66.5 points per game, the Wildcats put up 74 points last time they played Kansas. The Wildcats have scored 65 or more points in six of their last seven games, and in their one miss K State scored 64.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.