Cover Photo: Getty Images
Lakers vs Grizzlies Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (
Date: Monday, Feb. 25, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: FedEx Forum – Memphis, TN
LeBron James really asked his team full of professional basketball players if basketball is the main focus of their lives— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) February 24, 2019
“Is basketball the most important thing in your life at this time?” pic.twitter.com/yVYncKDYdm
Lakers vs Grizzlies Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-196) | MEM: (+166)
Spread: LAL: -4.5 (-110) | MEM: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAL: 80% | MEM: 20%
Lakers vs Grizzlies Betting Trends & Stats
- Los Angeles is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) as an away favorite this season.
- Los Angeles is 14-16 ATS in road games this season.
- Los Angeles is 15-21-1 ATS as a favorite this season.
- Memphis is 6-6 ATS as a home underdog this season.
- The over has hit in four straight game that Memphis has played in.
Tonight the #Lakers face the #Grizzlies in Memphis. Both teams want the win, and for different reasons. Here’s what has to happen for the Grizz to make LeBron’s playoff push more difficult than it already is: https://t.co/qcXZC75vxz— Christian Dudley (@ChristianDudley) February 25, 2019
Lakers vs Grizzlies Prop Bet
All Lakers-Grizzlies betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- LeBron James Points: Under 27.5 (-106) – LeBron James' scoring has spiked coming out of the All-Star break, scoring 29 and 27 points in the Lakers' last two games. Surprisingly, Memphis allows the second fewest points per game in the NBA and the Grizzlies also held James to 22 and 20 points, respectively, in their two previous matchups this season. The Lakers are in desperation mode to make the playoffs and may to feed James early and often, but on the road against the second-best scoring defense this point total seems like a tall task, even for LeBron.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.