Cover Photo: Getty Images
Trail Blazers vs 76ers Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (35-23, 11-15 Away) at Philadelphia 76ers (38-21, 24-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Location: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Trail Blazers vs 76ers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (-102) | PHI: (-114)
Spread: POR: +1 (-115) | PHI: -1 (-105)
Total: 230 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: 42% | PHI: 58%
Trail Blazers vs 76ers Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 46-30 against the spread (ATS) at home over the last two seasons.
- Philadelphia is 27-15 ATS in home games versus winning teams over the last two seasons.
- Portland is 14-5 ATS in games after a win by 10 or more points. On Thursday, Portland defeated Brooklyn, 113-99.
- The total has gone under in seven of the last nine Philadelphia games.
- The total has gone under in three of the last four Portland games.
Nothing to see here, just Ben Simmons draining three after three. pic.twitter.com/i0H3iu13sO— Jon Johnson (@jonjohnsonwip) February 23, 2019
Trail Blazers vs 76ers Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-76ers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ben Simmons: Over 35.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-118) – With Joel Embiid out of the 76ers' lineup for today's game, look for Ben Simmons to be a lot more active on the floor than usual. Simmons has struggled a bit, trying to find his footing with some of his new teammates like Tobias Harris and Boban Marjanovic, but this is a good matchup for him to assert himself on the floor and the stat sheet.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.