Cover Photo: Getty Images
Virginia vs Louisville Game Info
No. 3 Virginia Cavaliers (23-2, 11-2 ACC) at No. 18 Louisville Cardinals (18-9, 9-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Location: KFC Yum! Center – Louisville, KY
Virginia vs Louisville Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (-235) | LOU: (+185)
Spread: UVA: -5 (-110) | LOU: +5 (-110)
Total: 125 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UVA: 79% | LOU: 21%
Virginia vs Louisville Betting Trends & Stats
- UVA has won their last five meetings against Louisville, covering the spread in three of those games.
- UVA is 16-7 against the spread (ATS) as a favorite this season.
- UVA is 8-1 ATS is road games this season.
- UVA is 22-12 ATS versus ACC opponents over the last two seasons.
- UVA is 12-5 ATS versus teams with a winning record this season.
- UVA is 6-0 ATS in February road games over the last two seasons.
- UVA is 7-0 ATS in Saturday road games over the last two seasons.
- UVA is 5-0 straight up and 3-2 ATS against Louisville over the last three seasons.
- The total has gone over in four of the last five UVA-Louisville meetings.
Virginia vs Louisville Prop Bet
All Virginia-Louisville betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Louisville) Total Points: Under 60 (-115) – UVA has the nation's No. 1 defense, allowing just 54.6 points per game. Since UVA started ACC play, only one team that wasn't named Duke or UNC has posted more than 60 points against this stubborn defense.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.