Timberwolves vs Knicks Game Info
Minnesota Timberwolves (
Date: Friday, Feb. 22, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Timberwolves vs Knicks Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: MIN: (-180) | NYK: (+154)
Spread: MIN: -4.5 (-110) | NYK: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 221.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 64% | NYK: 36%
Timberwolves vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats
- The Timberwolves have won two straight games over the Knicks, but New York had been on a four-game winning streak against Minnesota prior to last season.
- Minnesota is 29-28 against the spread (ATS) on the year and 13-15 ATS on the road.
- New York is 24-31-3 ATS this season and has the second-worst home ATS record in the NBA at 9-16-2 ATS.
- The Knicks are an astonishing 4-31 over the last 35 games straight up (SU) and are 12-23 ATS over that same stretch.
- Minnesota has covered in three straight games but is just 5-5 ATS over its last 10 games.
- New York has covered in all 11 of its wins this season.
Coach Saunders told the media this morning that Karl-Anthony Towns was involved in a car accident yesterday on the way to the airport. He flew into New York last night and was excused from shootaround this morning to rest at the hotel. He is listed as questionable for tonight.— Timberwolves PR (@Twolves_PR) February 22, 2019
Timberwolves vs Knicks Prop Bet
All Timberwolves-Knicks betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Derrick Rose Points: Over 17.5 (-116) – It's pretty obvious at this point, but the New York Knicks are not a good basketball team. With a couple guards out for New York, mainly premier on-ball defender, Frank Ntilikina, Derrick Rose could be in a good spot to have a solid game. Rose has played well in his two games since returning to the Minnesota lineup, including a 22-point performance against the Los Angeles Clippers two games ago.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username